Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zada

Since we are traveling, we only brought two of our four Boston Terriers with us.  Now I wish we had brought all four.  We left Rico and Zada to keep each other company with my brother who is taking care of our house.  He is between jobs and so we are doing him a favor and he is doing us a favor by watching things at home.

Zada is known to escape and visit the neighborhood.  Somehow she got out of the fence and is lost from us.

She is such a sweet dog and was a source of comfort when my dad was dying.  She would sit in my lap and let me cry.

I pray we find her.  The weather is so very hot and little Boston Terriers cannot stand the heat, but I know miracles can happen.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

We are praying Mom!!

Laurence and Sidney said...

Thinking of you and Zada!