Monday, March 28, 2011

Retirement Card

A friend of mine is retiring and so....surprise, surprise....I made a card.  This is my first pedestal card.  What ya think?




The sentiment is :

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
— Irish Retirement Blessing

Side view of pedestal card

5 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

You are so amazing!! Love them!!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Beautiful card! I have an award for you. Please stop by my blog.

http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

I like it. I am sure Vicki did too!

Glenda said...

I haven't given it to her yet. Plan to on Sunday. I hope she likes it.

Glenda said...

Thanks to Scrappin Rabbit Designs for awarding me "A Thing of Beauty Award" for my card. And as soon as I have figured how to respond, I will and pay it forward.