Friday, April 22, 2011

Purple Bunny

My grandson ask for a purple bunny on his card.  He saw a embroidery project I was working on and he wanted the same one.  So, here is his purple embroidered bunny.

 

I find it kind of  hard coming up with boy cards.  And sometime it takes a considerable amount of time putting one card together. 
 I am amazed by all the other crafters/card makers and how they can produce beautiful cards and projects so fast and be able to join in on numerous blog hops at the same time.  I don't think I will ever be able to do that.  I make so many cutting mistakes on the Cricut......size is an issue....here is an example:  I needed a smaller bunny but this is what cut.. I have Design Studio, but that is a challenge too.   At least I was able to use my mistake in this card even tho he is a bit over sized for this size card, but it is what I had.  Looks like he ate too much chocolate. lol


In posting these pictures I see that I need to do a little trimming on the embroidered card and maybe a googly eye would be cute on the chocolate bunny.

Well, thanks for looking and thanks to all the crafters for sharing their creative gift.

No comments: