Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding Card II

While making the 1st wedding card, I had some cuts that I did not use (mistakes ya know).  Anyway, I wanted to try to utilize my "mistake".  Here is what I came up with.  Since it was my brother's anniversary, I stamped "Happy Anniversary".  It was late getting to them, but I guess and hope it is the thought that counts.




Many things going on at my house...getting ready for our RVing adventure (Reflections Two - America From Our RV Door blog), Easter Cards, embroidery orders.

I don't know if anyone wonders why "Reflections", well, I use to do stained glass and my "business" was called Reflections so I just kept it for my personal blog.

I played around with my card slideshow and now I can't get it back.....is Photobucket broke????  Oh well, I hope you enjoy  the waterfalls.

6 comments:

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Cute, Mom!

You failed to mention that when you hit the road all the card stuff and embroidery stuff goes with you! Addiction?!

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

YOu didn't put your RV link up. Here:
http://ggsreflections.blogspot.com/

Laurence and Sidney said...

You are so amazing. I can't believe you haven't been doing this for YEARS!!
So, do you have another blog going? If so what's the url for it?
XOXO

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great job on the card! I love your colors. The waterfalls are very relaxing. :) Hope you have a lovely Easter. Hugs.

Tami

Glenda said...

Thanks everyone---

Carmen-- is that the link to the other blog? See I didn't even know but I tried to copy and paste it. I will keep playing around with it..you know how challenged I am when it comes to blogger.

Glenda said...

http://ggsreflections.blogspot.com/

Here is the link to the other blog I just started for our travels. I needed to come up with a catchy name but, as they say in the auction world...."it is what it is".