Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Eve Eve

I had not intended on cleaning my china cabinet, but my daughter ask for some pics of  some dishes I had.....so.....she forced me.  I took a few pictures as I cleaned.  I guess it is good for insurance purposes.


Tea set from Korea




My china.




Belonged to my Mother

Hull Pottery




Belonged to Mother 


Picked up three pieces of this pattern while living in Germany.  

Mother's Tea Set


Mother's.  Marked Nippon, hand painted.

Remembered these from my Grandmother's house.


Love the tiny spoons. 


From our wedding.







2 comments:

Laurence and Sidney said...

Thanks so much for posting this!! It has been such a fun visit!! I am so glad you have so many nice things from your family.

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Ha. I didn't force you. ;) Looks very nice though.