Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Embroidery Day

It seems like it always happens that when I am to have a short week at home, I start getting embroidery orders.....oh....I'm not complaining, just an observation.

Yesterday evening  a client text me about some embroidery she needed and was to see me today, so I waited. 

Today I received an email about two other orders....yea...a few extra dollars coming my way.

I really didn't get much accomplished today because I was searching my computer for a particular design that was requested.  I searched most of the day while stitching out the other requested items.  I finally found the design.  I had downloaded the design from Embroidery Library.  Thank goodness they keep a history of the designs I have downloaded from them.....so now the order is complete.

True to form.....I received a facebook msg for another order....yea....but I only have until Wednesday.
The missing design

R in Baseball font

Bib and Diaper Burp

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Those are really cute! I know what you mean. We had no orders, then all of sudden five! It's going to be a busy week! Thank you for answering my questions yesterday....Glenda