Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trying to Get Organized

Carmen has a 52 project challenge to get organized...here is my project.....1 not 52 ha ha.

My PR600 embroidery machine and my computer dedicated just for embroidery designs.   I can send designs straight to the machine from the computer.  Thread rack is only half of the spools. 

Organized bin system sits on an old desk.

Cricut and ribbon rack sits on the right side.

This space, on the other side of the desk,  is dedicated for my new endeavor of card making.  Also, the other half of my embroidery threads. The thread racks are hung on the back side of two bookshelfs.  My other sewing machines are stored on the shelves of one and more embroidery thread on large spools are stored on the other bookshelf.

  

3 comments:

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

It looks like a nice creative little cubby! I had to enlarge the cricket and ribbon picture so I could see the ribbons! Where did you get the ribbon holder? Cute!

Glenda said...

I just had to drop by from Carmen's blog to check out another person with the same name as mine. :) I love your hobby corner! I have a PR600 also, but not nearly as nice of a workspace. I looked at your post of all the things you've embroidered. I love the luggage tags!........Glenda

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Ah, Mom! I see Mrs.Glenda peaked in here! You should go to Mrs. Glenda's site. And scroll down to the coat she made her grand daughter. Simply Precious!! You will adore her post as well. ;)